Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love pawn shops

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    With a God given right who needs permission and who would you ask?
    (Late reply - been working and travel)
    Yes, Bawanna - my typical and usual reply when someone asks :Why do you need that..?"

With a legal product in a capitalist society need has nothing to do with it - it is purely a question of want.

(A longer conversation would be

With a legal product in a capitalist society need has nothing to do with it - it is purely a question of want.

Go to Walgreen's, count the pain relievers there - there has to be 75 brands - if it is solely based on need there would be three types of one choice each, aspirin, acetaminophen and ibuprofen. You don't NEED 75 just 3.

Another example is tooth paste do you really NEED multiple types of toothpaste?
    And the answer is no, you don't, all you really need is baking powder and a finger.

Congrats on finding a great deal on a great gun! BTW, that’s the only gun I’ve ever had a AD with. Was showing a friend the takeup on the trigger and went too far. Luckily, I had the other gun safety rule in place (pointed in a safe direction, not at anything not ok to destroy). I about crapped my pants!

Showing a friend the take up on a trigger with a loaded firearm...…………………………………….hmmmmmmmm……………………………….gla d I'm not your friend.