Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Greg…..have you been picking lettuce AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    ^^^ I know a guy who grows soybeans...a couple hunnerd acres worth. They seem to be OK by him.
    Kale’s sumpin I can’t stomach. That’s the devil’s invention I’m sure.
    ​O|||||||O

It's impossible to find any dressing without soy or canola. Canola is an industrial solvent... fatal to animals... needs a lot of treatment and chemicals to make it not kill you. Un-fermented soy is like artificial estrogen, as is the PBA in bottles... good for large man-boobs and breast cancer.

Cottonseed is not considered a food, so hello pesticides.

Peanuts and cashews are legumes, not nuts, and contain a type of protein... lectins, which are toxins. The deadliest example of which is ricin from the castor bean. You might have heard of it. Our bodies were not meant to eat grains, rices, nightshades(tomatoes, potatoes, melons, eggplant, cucumbers, etc.) and a lot of crap we eat and then take antacids or prescription medicine to keep us going.

The worst thing to happen with the "healthy food" crowd was to start pushing whole grain... including the part that used to be thrown away... because it's the unhealthiest part with high concentrations of lectins!

The Italians learned to peel tomatoes(a nightshade) and remove the seeds... where the lectins are concentrated. They also use white flour and yeast for their bread which destroys most of the lectins.

There are a bunch of problems caused by ingesting lectins and people take medicine or see doctors for help. Animals won't eat the stuff because, duh, it makes them sick or kills them.

5 under-cooked kidney beans will kill a human. The CDC says that 20% of the food-poisoning in the US comes from under-cooked beans, some fatal.

Lectins... proteins used by plants as defense mechanisms are toxic... and the root of most gastrointestinal problems... inflammation and autoimmune problems.

Check out some stuff by Dr. Stephen Gundry. Lots of You-tube videos at his site.

His book The Plant Paradox is very informative. I was waiting for it to come out in April of last year. I didn't "go on the diet", but found it very beneficial to cut a lot of stuff with lectins out of my/our diet.

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Most people don’t know that back in 1912, Hellman’s Mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York. This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico.

But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank. The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at this loss. Their anguish was so great that they declared a National Day of Mourning.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known (of course) as: "Sinko De Mayo".
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Gots that right. Living is a fatal disease.
    A sexually transmitted fatal disease...

Quote Originally Posted by skiflydive View Post
    A sexually transmitted fatal disease...
    Dat's good....
    NRA Benefactor