Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop

Thread: Range test with CM9 back from Kahr for trigger problems....think they fixed it!

Default Range test with CM9 back from Kahr for trigger problems....think they fixed it!

Finally made to the range with my CM9 that had the striker replaced by Kahr for no reset. At 12 yds ...I think it is ready to be my EDC once again.

very good
    ​O|||||||O

Just ordered a Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight for the CM9. While I like the FO 3 dot set I bought for the G2c, I like the bar/dot sight system on the Kahr, so going to try it first. Was spoiled with the FO set I bought for the G2c I bought while the Kahr was in for repair. The CM9 is good to go...rather surprised that a bad striker was the trigger reset problem, but that is what they replaced and the firearm is as good as new.

Really glad this worked out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Good on Kahr for making that right. My CM9 is my EDC, glad yours is back where it belongs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mike was just reading your thread I’m having issues with my new CM9 as well it fails to reset. I’ve been looking for help with this issue and I’m just now reading your issue you had. When I shoot mine some shots will fire others would not. Not sure if this happened with you as well. I would have to slightly rack it back for it to reset again. Did you ship it to Kahr to get it fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallo7970 View Post
    Hey Mike was just reading your thread I’m having issues with my new CM9 as well it fails to reset. I’ve been looking for help with this issue and I’m just now reading your issue you had. When I shoot mine some shots will fire others would not. Not sure if this happened with you as well. I would have to slightly rack it back for it to reset again. Did you ship it to Kahr to get it fixed?
    Hi Gallo... this thread is 5 years old so Mike may not be following. You might want to create a new thread about your problem but include more details. You should definitely call Kahr though. They'll take care of you.
    Kahr P380 x2
    Kahr K9
    Kahr CM45
    Sig P938
    Sig P365 x2
    Sig P322
    1911 Range Officer 9mm
    M&P 9mm

I just now posted my issue... sounds like it may be the same reset problem.... First shot, eject and chamber but no trigger.. just a dead pull. I rack and fire again but trigger isnt there. It happens every round.... Called Kahr they sent me a return label. I'll let all know...

CTBob