Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: May the 4th be with you

Default May the 4th be with you

Heathrow AP:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped.
    “I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I’m actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex.”
    The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.
    After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver’s seat looking out the window.
    “Why aren’t we going anywhere?” asked the girl.
    “Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I’m actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25.”
    NRA Benefactor

Didn't see that one a comin.!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

A guy walks into a bar, "Bartender, set me up with 10 shots of your best Whiskey!" Bartender sets them up, the guy starts slammin' them, one right after another. "Man, you're hittin' them pretty hard," said the bartender. "You would too if you had what I had!" Bartender backs up, "Whoa, wait a minute, what do you have?" "50 cents!"

As a guitarist, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper’s cemetery in the back country. As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost.
    I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch.
    I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late. I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn’t know what else to do, so I started to play.
    The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I played like I’ve never played before for this homeless man.
    And as I played ‘Amazing Grace,’ the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished I packed up my guitar and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.
    As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, “I never seen nothin’ like that before and I’ve been putting in septic tanks for twenty years.”
    Apparently, I’m still lost…
    NRA Benefactor

Man I wish there was "like" buttons here....lol

Fourth? ..... I'd rather have a "Fifth"

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Thomas Jefferson said

and

Okay...that's really good!
    NRA Benefactor