CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: New [PM]P9 "Covert" at NRAAM 2018

Default New [PM]P9 "Covert" at NRAAM 2018

New P9 "Covert" which is the reverse of the 'old' covert, which had PM9 sized grip and P9 slide. This one has PM9 sized slide, and P9 sized grip.
    Also sports a short rail.

Also spotted, PM9 "Thin Blue Line" version

Thanks for the photos CharlieR!
    I think it's a shame they used the "Covert" name for that

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

This is becoming more popular due to the Advent of appendix carriers. In appendix carry, the limitation isn't the grip length since you can move it closer to the center line of your body, but more the barrel length since it determines how high above the waistline you need to set your appendix holster.

I personally do not appendix carry, maybe my skinny jeans are too low rise, but I get why they decided to produce this product.

Quote Originally Posted by rice rocket View Post
    This is becoming more popular due to the Advent of appendix carriers. In appendix carry, the limitation isn't the grip length since you can move it closer to the center line of your body, but more the barrel length since it determines how high above the waistline you need to set your appendix holster.

I personally do not appendix carry, maybe my skinny jeans are too low rise, but I get why they decided to produce this product.
    Good for more discrete shoulder carry as well.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Glock did the same thing, long slide, short handle. Not for me, I'd go the other way myself.

oops, I mean long handle short slide, you know what I meant right. More coffee.....
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well it just occurred to me that since this is a PM9 slide on an "S" series frame, might not PMS9 be the perfect moniker for that combination?

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

For IWB carry at 1:30 this is good but it will probably be ridiculously expensive compared to a CM9 with a Lakeline +1 extension.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Well it just occurred to me that since this is a PM9 slide on an "S" series frame, might not PMS9 be the perfect moniker for that combination?

Regards,
    Greg
    Now THAT's effing funny right there! I'm all for options but it seems pretty clear that Kahr has to dig deep to come up with anything different. And I still like my plain ol' PMJ9. Don't get no better than that.
    ​O|||||||O

I like it. When carrying the pm9, I choose aiwb with the 7rnd mag. Just a bit more grip length to grab. Same with the pm45 when aiwb. Besides the extra rounds without reload is a good thing.