Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Ed M, look what I did...

Thumbs up

I’m gonna hafta get me a couple glocks for trade bait. Well done.
    ​O|||||||O

I bought an extra 10 rd mag and another 14 rd mag. The spring on the original 14 rd mag was just limp. It was the big offender for the FTF issues. While I was at it, I replaced the 10 rd mag springs with the Wolff +5% CZ 75 compact springs, and the 14 rd springs with the +5% full size CZ 75 springs. Also polished the feed ramp, as it looked crappy.

It's been 100% since, with about 500 rounds through it. The trigger smoothed out so nicely that I'm not even tempted to mess with anything. Accuracy is incredible for a short barrel.

If you need a nice leather OWB holster, Winthrop makes a real beauty for a reasonable price. Fit is perfect, as it's made for the RAMI.

In all but hot weather, or challenging clothing, this is my carry weapon of choice. It carries very well, and with a spare 14 rd mag on my weak side hip, it's got plenty of firepower.

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Range repeort:

Then the front site wasn’t centered so it shot to the left. It was like that from the factory because you could see the stake marks on the sight and slide so the rear sight was all the way to one side to compensate. I drifted it to the center so it outta be good now.

The front sight on the RAMI doesn't slide in from the front like the other CZ's? That's one of the things I like about them.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by kenemoore View Post
    The front sight on the RAMI doesn't slide in from the front like the other CZ's? That's one of the things I like about them.
    Yeah the Rami slides left or right instead of in from the front like the other CZ’s with the cross pin that holds it in which is why it was off center. It was easy to tap just a bit to center it up but if it went in from the front it would have been a non issue.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Yeah the Rami slides left or right instead of in from the front like the other CZ’s with the cross pin that holds it in which is why it was off center. It was easy to tap just a bit to center it up but if it went in from the front it would have been a non issue.
    Or a big issue. I'm one who prefers windage adjustable front sights.
    NRA Benefactor