Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other Grip Options For MK9?

Default Other Grip Options For MK9?

Does anyone know of a different grip maker who makes G10 grips for an MK9, other than Lakeline?

FWIW the Lakeline grips are very nice.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    FWIW the Lakeline grips are very nice.
    I agree, at least from the pics I saw. They have been out of stock for a while, and not sure if or when more will be made, so I was hoping there may be a different supplier, or that you would sell me yours! : )

^^^ sorry. Sold ‘em when I sold the pistol. And I saw your other posts. The Lakelines are worth the wait. But I understand if it doesn’t feel that way now.
    ​O|||||||O

10-4! I know it sounds crazy, but I went looking for another MK9 (this is the 2nd one I've owned) solely because I saw the LL grips. Got the gun, now can't get the grips until.... So frustrated! I desperately want to carry it, but both the gun and the wood grips are immaculate. Don't want to sweat up the wood grips, being so hot here in Florida.

At the suggestion of another member I ordered from kahr shop. So hopefully they actually have them in stock, and I won't get a backordered status! Positive thinking!!!

I got the wood grips for mine and carry it everywhere here in Texas, I say carry away!

Quote Originally Posted by 7shot View Post
    I got the wood grips for mine and carry it everywhere here in Texas, I say carry away!
    Thanks 7shot. The LL grips came in yesterday, and had them on 5 mins later. Lol! Carried the lil bugger last night. Woo Hoo! Just waiting now on the mag sleeve and floor plate to finish it out. Happy carrying down there in Texas!

Enjoy the MK while you got 'em, fellas. I honestly can't imagine Kahr makes any money by precision-machining these gems in the VERY low volumes the market demands. And now with the polymer pocket 9s (including PM9 and CW9 plus dozens of newer market entrants), who would ever want to buy an MK9? Only the true enthusiast at this point. Shoot, that's me! Damn.

Agreed!