Steamdonkey, i am new to reloading for the 50ae ive owned a desert eagle for 5 or 6 years i love shooting it great gun. Ive recently started reloading and i have had the same problem with the bullets spinning easily with 2 fingers. I have the lee non carbide reloading dies. I got the dies all set according to the instructions. I am running 24 grains of alliant 2400 with hornady 300 gr xtp hollowpoint. Im running them at 1.575 OAL as it recommends in my hornady 11th edition reloading book. I loaded a couple up messured them thought i was good to go then just for the hell of it i tried to spin one of the projectiles and it spun very easily. I adjusted the crimp to the point where it was actually putting a groove in the copper jacket of the bullet and i could still turn the bullet by hand. I tightened the crimp to the point that it started crushing the case like an accordian even still i could spin the bullet. I obviously backed it back off so it wouldnt ruin the case im just stumpted as to why the bullets are loose did you find a solution