Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CW9 250 mixed loads

Default CW9 250 mixed loads

First off I just want to be up front with this. I purchased this gun for a lot of reasons but mainly I wanted small and easy to CC. I have a P07 and a Canik Elite. Both awesome guns but but I wanted a pistol that I can carry at all times.

I had watched all the vids and read a lot about Kahr pistols and decided to give one a try. I bought mine used but from the looks of it...it probably sat in the box at someones house.

Back to the gun. I went out and picked up a few boxes of different ammo. 2 of those were aluminum cased. I shot over 250 rounds of mixed ammo. Not one single malfunction. ZERO!

This is an amazing gun and for it's size shoots damn well and is very accurate. I'm so impressed with it I think I may get a TP45 just because it looks great.!

Looks like somebody did a real nice job of stippling on that grip, looks great.

Not surprised but glad your having good luck with your new Kahr.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

TP45 NOW YOUR TALKING. While your buying guns, grab a PM45 also just to even out the Kahr carry rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Looks like somebody did a real nice job of stippling on that grip, looks great.

Not surprised but glad your having good luck with your new Kahr.
    Actually that's a stick on rubber grip. I really like it. Make the grip perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by DJK11 View Post
    TP45 NOW YOUR TALKING. While your buying guns, grab a PM45 also just to even out the Kahr carry rotation.
    I have my old trusty 1911 that I built a few years back and the reason I want a TP is it really does remind me of a 1911.

My CZ 75 07 Duty is a solid gun. I know some people don't like the Duty but mine has been flawless...well except for the crap sites.

Thumbs up

CZ P07? That’s not crap. That’s a nice gun! I shot some IDPA with mine. I shoot it well.

Good luck with your budding Kahr collection.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by icemncmth View Post
    First off I just want to be up front with this. I purchased this gun for a lot of reasons but mainly I wanted small and easy to CC. I have a P07 and a Canik Elite. Both awesome guns but but I wanted a pistol that I can carry at all times.

I had watched all the vids and read a lot about Kahr pistols and decided to give one a try. I bought mine used but from the looks of it...it probably sat in the box at someones house.

Back to the gun. I went out and picked up a few boxes of different ammo. 2 of those were aluminum cased. I shot over 250 rounds of mixed ammo. Not one single malfunction. ZERO!

This is an amazing gun and for it's size shoots damn well and is very accurate. I'm so impressed with it I think I may get a TP45 just because it looks great.!

Good report and good taste in guns. I’m a fan of all things a Kahr and CZ. I have 2 Canik CZ clones, 5 CZ’s, and 4 Kahrs (I think).
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

That's a damn nice stick on grip, best I've laid eyes on. I'm not much for stick on stuff, that which sticks can come unstuck but it looks good.

I've been prowling for a Canik mayself and CZ's. Fella had work has a Canik and it's pretty sweet and reasonable.

Still can't home in on which CZ I want but the PSR? is calling me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    That's a damn nice stick on grip, best I've laid eyes on. I'm not much for stick on stuff, that which sticks can come unstuck but it looks good.

I've been prowling for a Canik mayself and CZ's. Fella had work has a Canik and it's pretty sweet and reasonable.

Still can't home in on which CZ I want but the PSR? is calling me.
    I have never had the opportunity to see or hold a PCR, But I do have the Canik PCR clone below:
    https://grabagun.com/tri-star-c100-9...-mags-blk.html

It's the PCR equivalent make by Canik and imported by Tristan, Except it has a safety instead of the decocker like the PCR. Knowing the 1911 guy you are you might like it. There is still the option to manually lower the hammer and shoot double action first shot also. If I lived near you I’d let you check it out.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Sound advise as usual.

I too coveted a PCR, and finally got to fondle one. Other than the decocker, the Tristar C-100 is pretty much the equal of the PCR.

Build quality on the C-100 is also the equal of CZ as well. The Turks build them in a Nato spec factory. Tough to beat the quality you get for the price.

The trigger pull on my C-100 was over 12 lbs in double action mode, but I got it down to 7.75 lbs just by a little polishing and swapping out the hammer spring with a Wolff 15 lb spring.

The single action pull is right at 4 lbs now too - good enough for me. Good results for just a few minutes effort.