Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CW9 250 mixed loads

The Tristar C100 is a fine gun. One advantage with a manual safety is easier detail strip to polish the internals.

I'll have to give the Tristar a close look. Nothing but good endorsements here.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by kahrbrian View Post
    The Tristar C100 is a fine gun. One advantage with a manual safety is easier detail strip to polish the internals.
    And that is a fact. The decocker models are much more difficult. The manual safety version is much easier.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Bawanna, I don't see you carrying a 9mm concealed for self defense anytime soon, so I'm going to recommend a CZ 75 B or a CZ 75 SP01.
    These are full size, all steel guns. They are a delight to shoot, accurate and reliable. I'd open carry one (like on hikes and such) in a chest or shoulder rig. I like the longer barrels they have to get a little more out of 9MM and I appreciate the magazine capacity.
    In the following photo, I have the magazines swapped around from how they came from the factory. That's the SP01's 18 round mag in my 75 B.

If you do go with one (btw, there is a SAO version of the 75 B), ask MB (AIRret) about the trigger work she had done on her SP because it has a great trigger!
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Good points Greg and right in line as the Canik I was looking at was a full size match type gun. Holds like 18 rounds. Full size.

I like the looks of both of those. Hard pressed to decide which I like best. First was the 75B but the SP kind of sings too.

This is what I been going through for a very long time now.

Today was my first day on my new 3 or 4th job. Tractor Supply hired me to put stuff together, wheelbarrows, lawn mowers, barbecues, on and on.
    Pick my own hours as many as I want. So the gun fund might be adding up slowly but faster than it has been for sure.

Department is kind of in caos, who knows could be full time soon.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Yep, get what Greg said too.

I ordered me one of those 85c triggers like on that 75b (or that may be the “thick” trigger you have there) I’ll be installing in the next couple of days to try out. Can’t wait to try it.
    Last edited by yqtszhj; 05-13-2018 at 06:21 AM.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

This is the grip cover I used.

I’ve got TractionGrips on all my pistols, you can’t beat them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk