I've owned Kahrs for almost 20 years...a K9, a P9 and several PM9s. My only complaint with the design was having a better purchase on the frame when firing. They can become rather slick when my hands were sweaty or during rapid fire.

I recently decided to do my own Glock grip reduction with application of a bed liner material instead of stippling. I didn't care for the way the stippling felt in my hands or against my skin.

The Glock turned out so well I decided to apply the liner to my PM9 as well. After thoroughly wiping down the frame with rubbing alcohol, I taped off the sections where I wanted to border the lining. Then I taped over the logo on each side of the grip and cut the tape around the logo's outline. After applying three layers of the liner and letting it dry, I carefully took off the tape and Voila!

I'm amazed at how much of a difference the application made. It's very rubbery and adheres to the hand due to the grit inside it and texture I gave it, but I don't even notice it carrying it against my skin while inside the holster.