Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace

Thread: Getting my first Kahr

Default Getting my first Kahr

I love shooting my XD9, but it's much too big for EDC. I looked at LC9s, Walther PPS m2, but have settled on getting an S9 or CW9, I think. They seem to be very concealable, reliable, and accurate at a good price. Is there anything else I should weigh in my decision? I am a little concerned about the magazines popping out that I read about online. Is this user error? Or another issue that has been resolved? Thanks in advance for your helping me make my decision. Have a great day!

The CW9 is a nice pistol. You should have nothing to worry about. Buy with confidence and enjoy. Welcome to the forum by the way.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Thanks for your advice and welcome. Anyone got an opinion to share?

It may help if you have an opportunity to handle one and dry fire it. The trigger is very different than an LC9S or a PPS M2.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

That's good advice. I have dry fired the other two handguns, and I couldn't find anyone with a Kahr in stock around here (Northern VT). I feel that I have talked to enough people and seen enough videos that I have a pretty good idea what I am getting myself into.

We obviously like Kahrs around here so you found the right place. Welcome. Regarding mag drop: I’ve owned six Kahrs without that issue. Don’t let that slow you down.
    ​O|||||||O

I have 4 Kahrs. Never "dropped" a mag.

I have an XD Mod 2 in .45 ACP & it is concealable with a good holster.

However my GO TO is a Ruger LCRx in .327 Federal Magnum in a pocket holster.