Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ammo Valley crap

Don't even think about shooting those. Any fold or crease in metal is a weak point, I expect they'd blow up in the chamber.

That's what I think. Now, what to do with the crap. Maybe a reloader can use everything but the case. Think I'll put them on Armslist for $50.

Thanks for the heads up!

I doubt that those bullets would even chamber in your gun without jambing in the chamber. If I were you I would try to get the company that sold them to you to refund the full price.

They have not replied to my emails. I just sent them another with a mention of legal action. I think, as do others, think those things could go really screwy. Inconsistent pressures in the chamber, what can go wrong? They do chamber, a couple needed a little push.

that looks exactly like what cost me a couple of hog shots several years ago with a Mini 14. I saved that round (it was the top round on the magazine) as a reminder, actually a couple of reminders ..... First, regardless of the original source, at least look at them before loading into the gun - especially when the shot may really count for something. Second, no more of anybody's reloads or "remanufactured ammo. If I remember correctly, these were mass produced "remanufactured" rounds made by a company in Wisconsin. One of my ffl buds sold a ton of that stuff in various calibers. I learned my lesson.

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

All the other remans I've got looked new from Freedom and a couple others. This looks like trashed brass and these guys reloaded it and sold it. They should be run out of business.

Well well, persistence paid off. Got this email from Ammo Valley.

At Ammo Valley our goal is to provide our customers with the best value and take our customer service seriously. If you are dissatisfied with your ammunition and would like to return it for a refund. let us know the order# and we will email you a Return Merchandise Authorization Number with a return label.
    Look forward to serving you ammunition needs in the future

Thanks again,
    Ammo Valley

That’s good news. Hopefully that will work out well.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Ammo Valley sent me a return label. I'll drop it off at UPS tomorrow for a full refund. They made it right, good for them. I didn't know they could sell stuff like that, guess I learned a lesson.