Xssights   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kahr pistol round count

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    CW45 - maybe 350 rounds
    CT380 - about 250 rounds.
    CW9 - 0 rounds - just haven't gotten around to shootin' it yet - am a lazy dude.
    I think I’ll make the CW9 my next purchase. It’s big enough to shoot for fun and slim enough for IWB carry if I need a bigger carry gun than my 380 I have a shield 9 too that has been perfect but I’m not in love with it. It’s good but nothing special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpgo4th, I put in a Lakeline striker when mine failed. I would suggest that you replace it right away as it seems to be the weak spot n the pistol. Many failures reported here. also have a lot of dry fire time on m CW380.

I have about 400 through my CW380.

I love underwood ammo and use it in many of my guns. I’ve read that the xtreme line may not feed well in kahrs. I emailed Underwood for a suggestion on what to use in my cw. All recommendations from them were for +P loading in 380. I know there is no spec for this so I called Kahr and asked if it was ok. Tech support told me that it’s rated for +P and using it was fine. I ordered a couple of boxes of 380xtp +P to function test in my gun.

0 through my CM9, it’s killing me. For one reason or another haven’t made it to the range in 2 weeks. Tomorrow that will change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck