Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Have Had Enough Sickness...

Cool I Have Had Enough Sickness...

that is AR, LR, AK and Glock ownership to last many lifetimes. I just signed-up and want to be consoled by all of the members here that if I buy my first DE, a 44 Mag, that it will not start some sort of DE purchasing mania disease. I think I already know the answer and should I call my credit card company in advance to put a hold on my card?
    Thanks in advance for all your medical / mental stability advice.

Medical / Mental stability advice? Dude I think you might have got the wrong number.

This is the home of DE among many others but Mental stability isn't no strong suit in these parts. Heck Jocko is a member here if that tells you anything at all.

Welcome all the same. I'm sure there's a number you can call but I'd not use it. After you get the 44 and the 50AE you'll probably feel better anyhow.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Thumbs up

^^^ and you'll need a BFR in 45-70 of course. And that "F" don't stand for "finest" neither. They ain't foolin' nobody!

https://www.magnumresearch.com/bfr-big-frame-revolver/
    ​O|||||||O

and those are all for shooting the burglar who broke in to the house...………..and is hiding behind the refrigerator...……………………...next door.

You guys are terrible...I have only been a member for three days and I'm already headed to the poor house. Bawanna says "Get the 44 and 50AE" and b4uqzme "you'll need a BFR". Which one of you are in charge of the kahrtalk's new member "Fund Me" program? Anxiously waiting for the sign-up page!
    s

Quote Originally Posted by LR308Shooter View Post
    You guys are terrible...I have only been a member for three days and I'm already headed to the poor house. Bawanna says "Get the 44 and 50AE" and b4uqzme "you'll need a BFR". Which one of you are in charge of the kahrtalk's new member "Fund Me" program? Anxiously waiting for the sign-up page!
    s
    Misery loves company! Welcome.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    Misery loves company! Welcome.
    Ditto!!!!

We have 3 safes……and are thinking about a 4th…..if that doesn't tell you something I don't know what will.
    Granted, we do have 3 musical instruments in the big safe……but obviously that's NOT the whole STORY!!!
    Let me know when you get to "4" safes!!!! HA HA
    Yes, we do have the disease…..but it's fun….as long as the ammo lasts! Now that we are home we will resume reloading!!
    There's no limit to the fun!

Well bly me. Last I heard you were within a couple states and I was expecting you any minute.

Now your home clear on the other end of the continent. Just weren't my time. I still think you like Greg more than me and maybe even the convict more than him.

I think I'll curl up on the floor and suck my thumb for awhile. I'll be ok really.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Well bly me. Last I heard you were within a couple states and I was expecting you any minute.

Now your home clear on the other end of the continent. Just weren't my time. I still think you like Greg more than me and maybe even the convict more than him.

I think I'll curl up on the floor and suck my thumb for awhile. I'll be ok really.
    Well, I was sicker than a dog!!!!! I had to have two root canals and two crowns! As a result I was given a very POWERFUL antibiotic! Even though I was given a PRO-BIOTICS my gut still got very bad! I ended up with C deff (which I had never heard of) and the $hits for over a month. The solution was, another ANTIBIOTIC, and an IV….. and it went on and on! I rarely got out of the camper for days and days!!!
    Sorry to be so graphic but…the issues "encouraged" us to come home early. There was definitely a possibility for more complications so we thought it was better to be near doctors that new my medical history!
    Isn't it fun to grow older!!
    Currently, both of us are almost healed or are on the mend.
    I didn't say anything because I hate to complain! You have set the example…..you RARELY mention your physical issues, which are challenging!

I have physical issues? I do got me some of them gut issues. Docs just say IBS but that don't help much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan