Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Have Had Enough Sickness...

I finally bought another toy... part of one, at least. PSA finally offered the PA-10 lower at the price I wanted... $199.99 with free shipping and $20 to my FFL today . I don't know WHEN I'll be able to afford an upper and mags and ammo! I just had Bath Fitter redo our shower and a jucuzzi tub surround<expensive! >... and the glass company guy is coming to measure for the partition and the shower door... another $1100 give or take $50... forget exactly. <sigh> Wifey's going to be happy, though, in another week or two!
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    Ditto!!!!

We have 3 safes……and are thinking about a 4th…..if that doesn't tell you something I don't know what will.
    Granted, we do have 3 musical instruments in the big safe……but obviously that's NOT the whole STORY!!!
    Let me know when you get to "4" safes!!!! HA HA
    Yes, we do have the disease…..but it's fun….as long as the ammo lasts! Now that we are home we will resume reloading!!
    There's no limit to the fun!
    We only have one safe... a 3 cubic foot one for pistols and valuables... but we have THREE WINE COOLERS!
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    We only have one safe... a 3 cubic foot one for pistols and valuables... but we have THREE WINE COOLERS!
    it’s good to have priorities. 😉
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I have physical issues? I do got me some of them gut issues. Docs just say IBS but that don't help much.
    So far I'm doing well…..FINALLY!!!