Kahr Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun

Thread: My Kahr Family Picture

Default My Kahr Family Picture

I know this forum is for "customizing" -- but the main "addition" today is the new-to-me Kahr T9, so I had to post the family picture here.

OK, for customization, I've done:
    * Added stainless guide rods to all 3, which I checkered myself with Swiss files.
    * Added Wolff 5-pound striker springs to all.
    * Added an impossible-to-find CT Laser Grip to the K9 (thanks to a forum member here).
    * Added a Pachmyer grip (with velcro pad under it for a "bump") to the CW380.
    * Added a Lakeline Improved Striker to the CW380.

There we have it -- A Kahr For All Occasions!

Tight groups,

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Here's an image of the checkering I added to the SS guide rod on the 380...

And I've done the same for the K9 and now the T9 too.

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

I like what you did with the cw380 grip. I did a similar thing to my cm9 and need to do it to my cw380 also just to add a little bulk to the grip.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

a rubber fender washer from the hardware store works under the grip sleeve also;they come in a couple different diameters and thicknesses to fill the gap on my weak hand side.

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELEIVER

Quote Originally Posted by bugs View Post
    a rubber fender washer from the hardware store works under the grip sleeve also;they come in a couple different diameters and thicknesses to fill the gap on my weak hand side.

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELEIVER
    That's a great idea, and I could see where you could "stack" different diameter rubber washers to make the size & depth of the palm swell that you wanted.

Old No7