Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magazine with metal follower

The barrel hitting the followers was mostly on 40's. Many here experienced losing rounds even with the plastic followers, most cured it by tweaking the feed lips on the mag.
    I've not heard of the barrel hitting the follower on any with the Lakeline followers.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Better late than never (new member here), but thanks for this thread. I've been contemplating some Lakeline metal followers for my P9 mags and you folks made up my mind.

Al at Lakeline and also a member here is a standup guy and you can't go wrong.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Good to know, thanks.

Best mod to my PM9, Great product that does what it says……lakelinellc.com

getsome, in this case I think it's more of a fix (shame on Kahr). Now I have to get off my procrastinating can and order them. Then when they get here, I'll have to get off my procrastinating can and install them. I procrastinate a lot...

Ordered today...

They arrived last week. I installed them and tested fired the magazines several times. They worked perfectly and do seem to hold that top round much more securely. If you at all carry a Kahr pistol, I'd also recommend getting these followers, at least for the carry magazines., which is what I did.

Can't find metal follower for PM9 magazines on Lakeline's website. They only show them for 40 caliber. Do they still make them for the PM9?

I see what you mean, their website doesn’t show the Kahr 9 followers so shoot them an email at info@lakeline.com and ask because the Kahr 9 metal followers were one of their their first products they marketed and I’m pretty sure they are still available and I will tell you, they work very well so good luck…….