Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Help Jeff Bezos Support the NRA

Default Help Jeff Bezos Support the NRA

Any members here shop at Amazon? I'm sure quite a few of you do, if so, check this out.

What is AmazonSmile? AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from over one million organizations to support.

I chose for my charitable group :

The NRA Foundation, Inc.

Mission: The NRA Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that raises tax-deductible contributions in support of a wide range of firearm-related public interest activities of the National Rifle Association of America and other organizations that defend and foster the Second Amendment rights of all law-abiding Americans.

Doesn't cost me anything and the NRA gets some of Jeff Bezos money. That's a win win in my book. I'm shocked it allowed me to chose that for my charity.

Good on ya, Dan. My Amazon Smile donation goes to the California Rifle and Pistol Association. We're all doing our part.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post
    Good on ya, Dan. My Amazon Smile donation goes to the California Rifle and Pistol Association. We're all doing our part.
    Every little bit helps Rusty. Great thing is that it doesn't cost a penny to donate.

I did a search for my favorite charity (Texas State Rifle Association Foundation) on Bezos' website and it "did not match any eligible organizations".
    Last edited by Armybrat; 06-21-2018 at 06:48 PM.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Quote Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post
    Can't find it..must of been removed.

Found it....under CRPA....
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets