I have had my CM9 for about 5 years now and, after some tweaking of the magazines, it shoots most ammo reliably. Usually at the range I would shoot WWB or Federal 115gr FMJ and for carry I would load Federal 124gr HST. These all run fine but in a small pistol like the CM9, recoil can be sharper.

However, I came across a few boxes of Aguila 117gr JHP that a LGS was getting rid of and they weren't re-stocking. I thought 117gr, well that is odd but it was cheap (cannot remember now what the cost was) but I thought, "What the heck?"

Well, that stuff is just about the most accurate ammo in my CM9 that I shot and noticeably lower recoil. I wish I had kept my targets from my few times shooting it.

The problem is that Aguila 117gr JHP is rarer than hen's teeth at a gun store or even online. So I have been rationing my supply until I can find a place that has it or will ship to NY. Most places will ship to FFL but the LGS around me charge quite the fee to receive it.

Anyway, thought I would let folks know that if they see any of this Aguila 117gr JHP don't be afraid to give it a shot. <pun intended>