Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sabre Red Pepper spray....

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

My son aced it all but he'd never unlocked a car door before so that was the biggest issue.
    Ive never been sprayed before but my youngest son got the chance when their ship was cruising in the Mid East as part of ship security training. I have a picture of it I use as his contact on my phone. He said that his head turned into a ball of goo consisting of snot, tears, and saliva. Then they had to subdue an opponent, take them down and bind their wrist I believe.

The car door thing is funny. Last year my daughter had her car battery die completely. I told her to unlock the door and pop the hood and she said she couldn’t because the battery was dead. When I told her to use the key she said it wouldn’t work because the battery was dead. I rolled my eyes, took the key, and unlocked the door. Then she looked at me like I was still wrong and still wanted to argue about the issue. Even though that girl was born with black hair I think there are some blonde roots somewhere.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Another very good use of pepper spray is to stop and/or prevent a dog fight or dog attack!
    If the dog is willing to fight and over come the pepper spray then it's time to pull the gun!

Also, whenever we are in "bear" country I carry bear spray on my belt!
    One time I didn't use my best judgement……I spoke to a park ranger in the "Canyon of the Gunnison" in Colorado. I asked if I should carry bear spray on hikes in the area. Oh, she said; "no, I wouldn't bother"!!!
    Well, on the hike, as I came around some high bushes there was a black bear (they aren't always black…this one was a beautiful….chestnut brown with a beautiful
    gold muzzle) 20 feet away! Oh boy I didn't have the bear spray with me!!!!!!! Fortunately, the bear wasn't a female with cubs and he/she hustled out of the area!!!! We got lucky that day, but luck doesn't alway last….SOooooooo going forward I ALWAYS carry bear spray in "bear country"!

I wouldn't step out of the house without a decent-sized pistol... at least .40 S&W, my usual. I have my 2.99" Gerber F.A.S.T. Draw as a backup. We usually only go to SW CO in the Winter now, so I don't walk up the mountain in the snow, but when it was warm, I would always carry a pistol. They have coyotes(heard those), bears, cougars, and other critters!
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    The car door thing is funny. Last year my daughter had her car battery die completely. I told her to unlock the door and pop the hood and she said she couldn’t because the battery was dead. When I told her to use the key she said it wouldn’t work because the battery was dead. I rolled my eyes, took the key, and unlocked the door. Then she looked at me like I was still wrong and still wanted to argue about the issue. Even though that girl was born with black hair I think there are some blonde roots somewhere.
    Now that there is just, a bit sad, funny!
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Now that there is just, a bit sad, funny!
    Exactly.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

My little Sister is the only blond in the family. Of course, being her Brother, I take every opportunity to pick on her.

She was NOT very happy when I sent her this video....