Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having Trouble Finding Rear Sights For K9 HELP!

There is a recessed area in your sight leaf that is meant to be painted, so, why not just paint it! Your photo clearly shows the groove that needs to be painted!
    "Do as I say not as I do"
    "You can't fix stupid"
    "Do what you want, 'cause you will any way"

Stay Safe

Here's my recent posting on adding "old style" Fiber-Optic sights from Dawson Precision on my old (2004) Kahr T9 (click for link) -- they're great, and fit really well!

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Quote Originally Posted by Old No7 View Post
    Here's my recent posting on adding "old style" Fiber-Optic sights from Dawson Precision on my old (2004) Kahr T9 (click for link) -- they're great, and fit really well!

Old No7
    Funny you say that! After looking up the MMC guys, I did not see anything. As Greg described, they may now be a rare peice these days, so I went to Dawsons. I talked with them on the phone yesterday and will be mailing my sight in to ensure the fiber optic one they send will fit. As of right now, they only have an all black, combat style rear sight in stock. They said once they mic my old sight that they will make a fiber optic one for me. Sure is taking a long time to get this old K9 back into action. I’ve been working on it for months now!!!
    Thanks everyone, and I will keep my eyes peeled for your sight as well Greg! : )