Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump cost us $$$$$$$$

Default Trump cost us $$$$$$$$

The wife had some clients to teach in downtown Milwaukee today. One of them called her from downtown and said that Milwaukee is a nightmare because of Trump's announcement to come to Milw. tonight on one day notice. This decision comes on top of the first day opening of Summerfest. Bad timing. Perfect for criminals, the police will be stretched mighty thin. It's a mess already, and he's not coming until tonight. I never thought that he would cost us money...……………………………………

Not just Trump, any president that visit's anyplace cost that place a ton of money and basically closes the place down to everybody but the chosen few.

I especially loved it when Christy told Obama during their storm disaster, don't come here. We go enough to deal with without you coming.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Clinton did the same thing to me and many other pilots at the Grand Canyon by costing us a days pay in 1996. His security detail shut down flights for our and many other air tour companies while he brought his dog & pony show to the south rim. He had a press conference for the signing of one of the largest land grabs in history, 1.7 million acres, for the Grand Staircase-Escalante NP. The land was actually across the canyon, an 8+ hour drive from the south rim, but no lights and cameras to play to out that way.
    https://www.hcn.org/issues/90/2795

Whenever any president shows up in Austin (usually for fundraisers at some rich democrat's mansion) the SS shuts down the main highways and screws up the already horribad traffic. Last time was Obama who departed at about 5pm, so you can imagine what happened to rush hour.
    It'll be the same whenever Trump shows up to visit the nimrods at our statehouse.

George Bush usually flew into downtown by chopper from his ranch up in Crawford.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

When Obama visited Alabama for the Selma March anniversary he shut down half the state. What a waste that was.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Obama made several stops here in Denver, he would fly into Buckley Air Force Base. But his visits still screwed up the freeways. Worst one was when he came in to town for a 5:30pm engagement in downtown Denver on a Friday. I-25 and I-70 intersect just north of downtown, and traffic on both interstates was at a standstill for several hours because of it. Giant cluster doesn't even begin to describe it!

It happens. I've been inconvenienced more than once over the years. Nature of the beast, no matter what the name of the incumbent.
    NRA Benefactor

Sure it makes a mess of traffic when President Trump comes to town but hey, it's way mo better than a surprise visit from President Hillary Rodham Clinton would be.....Count your blessings

I had a Delta fight delayed yesterday as it was going thru the same airspace as US 1.
    just sayin'
    I apologize if my post contains the same or similar information as someone who has posted before me.

Move on and get over it. All Presidential visits disrupt everyday activity.