Just like the SIG P220 W. German I found from a widower selling her past husbands collection.
Like the CW45 I found for stupidly cheap pawn shop turn in a few years ago
Today I happen by a pawn shop about 100 miles from home and there in the back case is this almost new Ruger LC9S for nothing more than what the pawn shop was owed from the person who pawned it and never paid off what was owed...

$200 out the door, I get home happy as a clam with my new find, my wife says ooohhhhhh I like the feel of this gun, is able to rack the slide and appears to point well for her too.....
*sigh* I may have lost it even before I get to shoot it....

To be honest, with my old man eyes, I've relied on lasers but have been toying with the idea of trying a red dot on a pistol and have been reading about Galloway Precision and I instantly thought of Joe's Jpoint or Delta point on the LC9S (Second picture) - the wife is even interested in that also.... I think I may be already on the look out for a replacement to a gun I have not shot yet....

Side note the FDE color was a special run from Ruger for a store chain in Alabama, Louisiana and Florida.... how it made it up here to Idaho would be an interesting story but doubt I could ever track down.

With out further a due:

and what I want to do with Joe Galloway: