Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kahrshop responds to my email A WEEK LATER! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    Well I geuss I just got a taste of what others have said about Kahr’s lack of customer service/lack of caring. As some of you know from my previous posts, I have been having a challenging time replacing my K9 rear sight. I tracked one down on Kahrshop.com, at a forum memebers recommendation, but the Kahrshop.com website would not let me order it. I promptly notified them via email, as well as by leaving them a voicemail (“Thanks for calling! Nobody’s home! Please leave a message and we may or may not get back to you!”. Lol!
    So today, a week later, I got a reply email from a guy named Justin Nguyen. Lol!
    I simply responded. “Lol! You responded a week later”. Lot’s more I wanted to say, but already knew from others posts here that it would be a mute point. Oh well, just wanted to share my experience. Funny, not funny.
    Recently I had to contact Kahr for a couple of different things. Initially, it was trying to track down a DC'ed model. The lady was very helpful and prompt with her e-mails (can't remember name off the top of my head). I later asked her about sending my CW40 in for warranty work. She forwarded my e-mail to the service department, which I think the person you listed was the contact.

His e-mails did take a couple days, but I've seen worse. A week or two after I sent the CW40 in, I called into the shop to ask for an update. The gentleman that answered was another person, and said that they hadn't gotten to my 40 yet, and that it might be another week before they started on it. Three days later, the 40 was waiting for me at the local FFL succesfully repaired. Weird, but it was fixed, and I'm happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott321 View Post
    Recently I had to contact Kahr for a couple of different things. Initially, it was trying to track down a DC'ed model. The lady was very helpful and prompt with her e-mails (can't remember name off the top of my head). I later asked her about sending my CW40 in for warranty work. She forwarded my e-mail to the service department, which I think the person you listed was the contact.

His e-mails did take a couple days, but I've seen worse. A week or two after I sent the CW40 in, I called into the shop to ask for an update. The gentleman that answered was another person, and said that they hadn't gotten to my 40 yet, and that it might be another week before they started on it. Three days later, the 40 was waiting for me at the local FFL succesfully repaired. Weird, but it was fixed, and I'm happy about that.
    Good to hear you had a maybe not good, but acceptable experience. It must be hit or miss as I have read of others having bad experiences, and yet others having good experiences. Glad you got your CW40 back in action! : )