Quote Originally Posted by Scott321 View Post
Recently I had to contact Kahr for a couple of different things. Initially, it was trying to track down a DC'ed model. The lady was very helpful and prompt with her e-mails (can't remember name off the top of my head). I later asked her about sending my CW40 in for warranty work. She forwarded my e-mail to the service department, which I think the person you listed was the contact.

His e-mails did take a couple days, but I've seen worse. A week or two after I sent the CW40 in, I called into the shop to ask for an update. The gentleman that answered was another person, and said that they hadn't gotten to my 40 yet, and that it might be another week before they started on it. Three days later, the 40 was waiting for me at the local FFL succesfully repaired. Weird, but it was fixed, and I'm happy about that.
Good to hear you had a maybe not good, but acceptable experience. It must be hit or miss as I have read of others having bad experiences, and yet others having good experiences. Glad you got your CW40 back in action! : )