CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kahrshop responds to my email A WEEK LATER! Lol!

Default Kahrshop responds to my email A WEEK LATER! Lol!

Well I geuss I just got a taste of what others have said about Kahr’s lack of customer service/lack of caring. As some of you know from my previous posts, I have been having a challenging time replacing my K9 rear sight. I tracked one down on Kahrshop.com, at a forum memebers recommendation, but the Kahrshop.com website would not let me order it. I promptly notified them via email, as well as by leaving them a voicemail (“Thanks for calling! Nobody’s home! Please leave a message and we may or may not get back to you!”. Lol!
    So today, a week later, I got a reply email from a guy named Justin Nguyen. Lol!
    I simply responded. “Lol! You responded a week later”. Lot’s more I wanted to say, but already knew from others posts here that it would be a mute point. Oh well, just wanted to share my experience. Funny, not funny.

…would be a moot point.
    Fixed it for you.

Did he answer your question or help fix the problem?
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    Fixed it for you.

Did he answer your question or help fix the problem?
    I would have to say kinda or maybe. His suggestion was to refresh or restart my computer (which I had done), or to call them, which I had already done as well.

This is not a Kahr Problem.....this is customer service everywhere in today's world.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    This is not a Kahr Problem.....this is customer service everywhere in today's world.
    Thats correct. I'm always amazed when I get good service. Pretty sad!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post

When it goes on as long as it has, unfortunately, it is no longer a problem. It is a TRAIT. That's much worse. Funny thing. Companies like Vortex, Ruger, S&W and the like gain a loyal customer base from nearly CS alone! Their products may, at times, be worse than the competition, but their customers will go to mat for them as they believe the company does the same for them.

I wish the companies with the bad CS traits would understand that good CS is better than the best ad campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    You do realize that "moot" was the correct word? If not, look it up. If you do, I get the humor.

Quote Originally Posted by 68Firebird View Post
    You do realize that "moot" was the correct word? If not, look it up. If you do, I get the humor.
    I did afterwards, but see the humor too. BTW, I’ve had two ‘68 birds, hence my user name. Wish I still did!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I thought you had moot originally and Ripley "fixed" it for you. Anyway it’s a common mistake and no big deal.
    Don't want to highjack your thread but here’s my '68. Sold it last March after 25 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yours was a beaut! No worries about a hijack. Always good to see nice ‘birds!,,