Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights

Thread: Some cool stuff

Default Some cool stuff

Hey guys thought I’d drop in and say hi, as usual I drive myself crazy time to time. I found this cool digital microscope and got one for looking at things close up, in this I show this sear from my 1911 and man I thought I had that smoothed out using a 10x glass but the microscope shows a different story. Cool thing to have around the shop at was $35 bucks, us old guys just like to look at things anyway.

And you can look at coins too
    penny.jpg S20180623_0001.jpg
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

Where did you find this nifty gadget for a mere $35??? This inquiring mind would love to know! I'm always wanting to look at things close up and a simple magnifying glass just doesn't cut. And how are you able to take pics with it?

In other words, I WANT ONE!

I got it at Amazon here's the link

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XNYXQHE..._Sj-fyb9QP83YZ

And here is a review of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQrFQ5vVSvg
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest

Thanks for the info and links. Pretty cool it hooks right up to a computer. I'll be ordering one very soon!

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Harrylee, really enjoy your videos and tips. Get a patent on those tabs before dillon steals your idea. Do you think the guy who invented paper clips or the stapler got rich?
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Well thanks Bob, everyone that does gun stuff on youtube is walking on eggshells not knowing when the hammer will drop. Now corporate world dictating free speech and lawful doings, may have to find another platform to put my videos on but right now still on youtube and I’m on The Reloaders Network also here's the links to them

youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwe...wcdd0j6pdFTsXw

The Reloaders Network

https://thereloadersnetwork.com/

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

subscribed!
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

I knew there was a good reason I kept that old camera tripod. With out a doubt the best thing about computers is being able to share ideas with others. Thanks for sharing!

I got an old tripod too, just need to order one of these gadgets and I'm set.

Us old people do like to look at stuff.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well thanks Bob for subscribing and I see another familiar name from Kahr talk subscribed also. I do this stuff for the love of it and the challenge. Somewhere down the road hope to help someone, it’s a lot of effort but I enjoy doing it. Bawanna get one of those microscopes you’ll be looking at everything! Us old folks are curious ya know