Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On The Road Again.....

Default On The Road Again.....

Wheels up come Monday. Second trip of the season. This one to family reunion in PA to piss off the relatives with my still not bein' dead. Also delivery of BIL/Cousin's 85th Birthday present. Excellent condition WWII production Inland M1 Carbine like what he carried during the Korean War.
    NRA Benefactor

Have fun and stay safe.

Gonna be pretty hot here in Pennsyltucky next week.....

Nice gift.
    Safe travels.... and watch out for all those yankees.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Now that's no longer PC Army. I think you can still call em Northern Aggressors though. Carry on.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I was up in PA Poconos for work back in June, nice weather only 75-80 degrees. Be careful, PA is slowly going not so gun friendly.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by kenemoore View Post
    I was up in PA Poconos for work back in June, nice weather only 75-80 degrees. Be careful, PA is slowly going not so gun friendly.
    It's still gun friendy rural where I be going. And, while appreciating the sentiment, I don't do careful no more...don't want, nor need to...a wonderful benefit of eventually gonna kill me anyway terminal cancer.
    NRA Benefactor

I join Itxi (well not physically ya understand) in being on the road. I'll be working on my fish population reduction plan until the 25th. Sometimes the internet works over yonder and sometimes it don't.
    I think I'll also join him in setting aside the careful, maybe pass in some no passing zones, maybe send a text while driving, ya know outlaw type stuff.

Hope to get a bunch of trigger time while I'm there too. They got a nice range not far away. Free, covered from the sun, no range masters, and usually empty. My kind of range. Unfortunately most of the resort shows up if they know I'm going and we end up with a can we shoot your guns afternoon. I'm actually ok with that, cept it takes away from my trigger time.
    Also gives me time to practice being a range master without being an a hole. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

If I'm incognito, we'll catch ya on the flip flop, good lord willing and the creek don't rise.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Pics of the fish fry would be appreciated.

Safe travels.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Just got home. Now back to my boring everyday life after a great, two week respite. At reunion, half da relatives hated that I ain't yet dead. The other half pretended they were happy about it. Good times! Next up be a three week plus September road trip to Maine with another stop off at BIL/cousin and sister place on the way back. Already lookin' forward to that.
    NRA Benefactor

Glad you made it back in one piece from the reunion.
    How did the presentation of BIL/Cousin's 85th Birthday present go?
    -Rudyard Kipling