I got a CT380 for $227 at Academy Sports. I wanted the Tungsten, but not enough to pay $80 more.

I took it home, and noticed that USING THE REQUISITE SLIDE LOCK to feed method, it wouldn't feed my Fort Scott 95gr all copper ammo (it's a very pointed fmj), but it worked with my SIG 100gr (which has a tiny flat face).

I racked the slide about 200 times when I got it. Today I broke it down, polished the feedramp, and cleaned and lubed it up real well with Rand CLP.
NOW it won't feed the SIG, the Fort Scott, or even Hornady Critical Defense (everything feeds that stuff!). It closes ALMOST all the way, and even though the barrel is EVEN with the slide, the recoil guide rod sticks out 1/4" and the slide is still 1/4" from closing.

Out of desperation I dug up some old Fiocchi, which evidently has been problematic in many Kahr 380s, and NOW it will feed that BUT NOTHING ELSE. Any suggestions? At the moment, my plan is to shoot 42rds of the Fiocchi, then TRY the SIG, HORNADY, and FORT SCOTT ammo. I wouldn't be TOO sad if it required more fiocchi (but I'd rather shoot American Eagle, Hornady, and Fort Scott).

---

NOTE: I was pretty active in the early P9/PM9 days on Glocktalk's "Kahr Talk" forum. I remember a fella named "Michigun" who also was active (I'm assuming this was the early 2000s...back when "Dorothy" was the lady to talk to at Kahr).