CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Excellent Kahr Customer Service

Thumbs up Excellent Kahr Customer Service

My 5 year old, 1500+ round P380 started having light strikes so I changed out the recoil springs, but no joy, still had some light strikes. Jay & Bob at Kahr got my “Little Buddy” shipped back to the mother ship, got it fixed and back to me in the nick of time for a planned cross country road trip. I tried Golden Sabre (factory recommended) as SD ammo and it works flawlessly, very happy with the performance and their attention to detail. I had real concerns about making the trip without my carry piece, but they came through and made things happen. Great job guys!

Glad they got it running in a timely manner. I’m curious, what did kahr do to fix it.
    Kahr P380 x2
    Kahr K9
    Kahr CM45
    Sig P938
    Sig P365 x2
    Sig P322
    1911 Range Officer 9mm
    M&P 9mm

I don’t have the repair order available, but I think it was a new striker & spring. Just happy it’s back to being reliable for EDC.

Be smart and put in a Lakeline striker. You probably had a broken striker and the replacement they put in no different than the one that broke. It s a common failure and they have not changed the part. No one on here has reported a failure with the lakeline.