Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P9 break in

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    David, do you still like your P9?
    Am thinking strongly about ordering one from GaG - it's still $385 with the night sights.
    Yes,

i plan lane to go to the Range tomorrow.
    i had one before and regret selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    David, do you still like your P9?
    Am thinking strongly about ordering one from GaG - it's still $385 with the night sights.
    Yes, absolutely. One more range trip and it will become my nightstand gun.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Default Range Trip

Gun and magazines functions flawlessly.My only issue was the one extended 8 round magazine. It would not lock up in my P9.It did work fine in my PM9.I sent it back to swap for a flush fit 7 round magazine.They sent me my same magazine back, 😳.I returned it again, and finally got a flush fit 7 round magazine.It worked fine. It cost me $32 to ship the magazine back twice.I was not expecting that from Kahr. I had to wait a month for my magazine.

I purchased a P9 about three years ago. Had a great deal of trouble with it. Did send it to Kahr once. Things improved a bit. I finally sold it.

For a small carry 9mm I always liked the way the Kahr concealed and I like the ergonomics of the pistol. I decided to give it another shot, no pun intended, and purchased a P9 from Buds.

The difference between the two is night and day. I have over 1,000 rounds through it without a hitch. It performs flawlessly.

I would send it back to Kahr and see if they can fix it. If, upon return you still have a problem you have a decision to make.