😃 Arrived yesterday, K9 I won on GB. It was advertised as SS, the factory box is labeled nickel. I have not spoke with Kahr yet but the best I can figure BO date was around the summer of 1996. This little baby literally does not have a mark on it anywhere and no indication that it was ever shot! I’m sure Kahr can answer my questions but was wondering when did Kahr offer a lifetime warranty and was it transferable? Next question,were the nickel plated guns carbon or stainless steel? It is magnetic but so is my SS P45. I’m guessing 400 Series Stainless? As soon as I get my posting count up I will send pictures. I kind of feel sorry for my P45, it just went from #1 to #2 on my favorite list! This whole deal was kind of a shot in the dark, being I had never seen, much less held an all steel Kahr! I blame y’all for this! All of the talk about how sweet these are! I put 53 rounds this morning into my test barrel with no malfunctions. I can’t wait to go to the range! I hope y’all are happy, contributing to my affliction! Thanks, Gary