CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Special NRA Membership Rates - Life Memebership $600

Default Special NRA Membership Rates - Life Memebership $600

Right now $900 off the usual $1500.00 life membership fee. Become a NRA Life Member for $600 and if you wish, you can do so by paying just $25.00 a month. Plus you get a free knife With Bloomberg spending $80 million dollars against NRA it's time to pony up and help out the organization that will watch your back against these gun grabbing communists.

https://www.nra2018.org/Annuals

Please choose from the membership options below.

ONE-YEAR MEMBERSHIP $35 - $45 after 8/1/2018!

YOUR GIFT: Official NRA Digital Camo Duffel

The generous size of our NRA Digital Camo Duffel makes it perfect for the range, the gym, or weekend trips. Built from tough-as-nails nylon for years of dependable use.

Enlarge

TWO-YEAR MEMBERSHIP $60 - $75 after 8/1/2018!

YOUR GIFT: 300 Lumen Pop-up Lantern

Our new 300 Lumen Pop-up Lantern is super-bright and perfect for your home, shop or outdoor activities. No switch required – simply extend or collapse to turn on or off. Batteries included!

Enlarge

THREE-YEAR MEMBERSHIP $85 - $100 after 8/1/2018!

YOUR GIFT: NRA Fixed-blade Knife with Sheath

Based on a classic hunting design, this NRA-exclusive Fixed-blade Knife measures 6" overall. With a sharp-out-of-the-box 420 stainless blade and guard, and comfortable, genuine wood handle, this knife is guaranteed to become one of your favorites.

Enlarge

FIVE-YEAR MEMBERSHIP $125 - $150 after 8/1/2018!

YOUR GIFT: Exclusive NRA Quarter-zip Jersey

Custom-designed for our members with the latest performance fabrics and a fleece interior, NRA's premium quality Quarter-zip Jersey is soft, warm, and features a zippered sleeve pocket. A $69.95 retail value and available in your choice of three sizes.

Enlarge

LIFE MEMBERSHIP $600 - $1,500 after 8/1/2018!

YOUR GIFT: NRA Ambassador Backpack - $129.50 value!

NRA's new Ambassador Backpack is rugged enough for the most demanding outdoorsman, but with a modern design that's perfect for the workplace or any kind of travel. Constructed of two-tone 420D and Jacquard materials, this backpack features a padded interior pocket in addition to the main compartment; padded back, straps, and carry handle; two exterior zippered compartments; stretch mesh side pockets and a headphone port. Measures 17.5" x 11.75" x 8.5" overall. A $129.50 value!

Enlarge

EASY-PAY LIFE MEMBERSHIP $600 - $1,500 after 8/1/2018!

Lock in your $900 savings with a payment of just $25! We'll bill you in $25 monthly installments for the $575 balance of your dues.

YOUR GIFT: NRA Fixed-blade Knife with Sheath

Based on a classic hunting design, this NRA-exclusive Fixed-blade Knife measures 6" overall. With a sharp-out-of-the-box 420 stainless blade and guard, and comfortable, genuine wood handle, this knife is guaranteed to become one of your favorites.

Enlarge

I finally gave in after many years and signed up for Life Member. And I did do it prior to Aug 1.

Wow...don't quite remember what I back in the day paid for Life but it sure as hell wasn't $1800. Don't believe it was no $600, either. Think more like $450 - &500.
    NRA Benefactor

Don't remember when I got my Life Membership but, IIRC it was less than $100, and I received a dandy shooting jacket which I still have!

"Do as I say not as I do"
    "You can't fix stupid"
    "Do what you want, 'cause you will any way"

Stay Safe

Join today! An easy way to fight the America hating leftists trying to destroy the Constitution.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

I won't knock the NRA, but there are many people out there who would join if it wasn't so expensive.............lower the cost, more would join, and that's what the ultimate goal is, isn't it? Massive membership? Giant voting block? Don't join for the free gifts. I've gotten many, including knives which were junk. Lower the cost, keep your free gifts...…………………………...

I turned down the knife. I have plenty of hunting knives already.

Recently upgraded to whatever it is after life. Everlasting Life I guess. Anyway they sent a really nice backpack.
    But the main thing is; now I'm at that level I'm sure they'll quit asking me for more money, right?
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Quote Originally Posted by leftysixty View Post
    Don't remember when I got my Life Membership but, IIRC it was less than $100, and I received a dandy shooting jacket which I still have!

That would have been when....1898? I was a late entry to Life....subscribed as an annual for many years before getting Life membership on a payment plan, which come to remember a bit better now I think was $325 or $350. Then upgraded every couple/few years or so when offered upgrades "on sale" until I got to no more ups left to go Benefactor.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    That would have been when....1898? I was a late entry to Life....subscribed as an annual for many years before getting Life membership on a payment plan, which come to remember a bit better now I think was $325 or $350. Then upgraded every couple/few years or so when offered upgrades "on sale" until I got to no more ups left to go Benefactor.
    In my own defense and given my cramped memory banks I could have paid a little more! About that same time, I purchased an M1 Garand through the DCM for the princely sum of $69. IIRC this was in the early 80s?!

"Do as I say not as I do"
    "You can't fix stupid"
    "Do what you want, 'cause you will any way"

Stay Safe