Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: P380 On The Way

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    It’s ironic - my CT380 cycles Xtreme Defense fine so I bought some Underwood 9mm 90 grain standard pressure Xtreme Defense to try in my 9mm pistols. While my Shield cycled them fine, 2 out of 10 rounds fired in my CM9 jammed on the feed ramp.
    I ran 10 rounds of the Underwood Xtreme Defense through my P9 and one round jammed on the feed ramp. Definitely a no go with my Kahr 9mms.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    Yes. Maybe the Magguts will rectify it...I'll give it a go once installed. But I'm not optimistic.
    my p380 feeds Underwood Xtreme defender fine but I did have a jam on the second round when loading 6+1. as long as I load 6 rounds only though it feeds it fine. might want to try that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What does a round look like that has jumped the feed ramp. I tried xtreme defenders today in my cw380 for the the first time. I fired two mags of them flawlessly. I am going to switch from underwood xtp to the XD now. My 380 with fire anything now but the +P loading of Underwood XTP made the slide lock back after every shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk