CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cw380 going back to kahr

Okay...I do recall reading that before,

Unfortunately, I know my limitations as a gunsmith/handyman, and that tension check is well beyond my comfort zone.

Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    Okay...I do recall reading that before,

Unfortunately, I know my limitations as a gunsmith/handyman, and that tension check is well beyond my comfort zone.

Thanks....
    Please let everyone know w what service was performed when you get it back. Thanks

Still waiting

As you said, i would let Kahr take care of the problem. Don't do anything to void a warranty

Just an update....still waiting

No email from kahr, but I got a FedEx email that said I have a package on the way!

Ok, it’s back in my hands...work order states it was inspected, extractor was polished and test fired ok

we shall see on Sunday

Fingers crossed 🤞 keep us posted.

PS I’m a bit skeptical that polishing the extractor would fix those problems but I’m not an expert.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Well got it out to the range today, almost 100%...

i shoot 50 rounds of American Eagle and the 8 rounds of critical defense I had loaded in it...it shoot all 8 of the hornady cd and the next few mags went well...I then had on failure to lock back on the last round, and one failure to feed or it could have been described as a slide lock back with rounds still in the mag. The failure to feed was in my kids hands but still it didn’t go 100%, so not quite confident with it but it’s definitely better than it was...

i still I’ll plan to carry it as a pocket gun when I can’t carry my Glock 26...I just would have liked to get through 58 rounds without having any malfunctions