Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: I found a holster for my T9

Default I found a holster for my T9

I recently completed my all steel Kahr 9mm collection with the purchase of a T9. Online search for holsters revealed few options, so I dug around my holster drawer. I found the Desantis Inside Heat holster I use when I carry my K9.

Sonofagun----it fits. Not only does it fit, the holster retains the pistol very well. I can turn it upside down and the pistol doesn't fall out. As a bonus, my MK9 also fits it. My Kusiak leather holster for my MK9 will accept all three also, but retention on the K9 and T9 is pretty minimal.

The ONLY downside to the Inside Heat is the bulk at the mouth of the holster. I suppose that's why it retains so well.

Still, the holster problem is solved.

I was looking hard for a BlackHawk Serpa type holster for my T9. Found a Cytac paddle holster on Amazon for the Glock 43 that fits it like it was made for it. Your K9 should also fit it. A friend's MK9 also locks in but the end of the holster goes about .75" past the muzzle on the MK9.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I resolved my T9 holster problem by loosening the muzzle end of a Premier K9 holster by Mitch Rosen. The T9 muzzle is exposed by a little bit but it works very well.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

For the record...

Holsters for a SIG P239 will also fit a Kahr T9 very well; but on the one I had, I had to add a few wraps of heavy thread near the bottom of the trigger guard just to tighten up the fit at one spot. It worked well, and the like-new holster was acquired for little $$ given that SIG stopped making the 239s.

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

I just thought I'd mention... Although I've only purchased from this company for my 2 3/4" 66-8, I was planning on picking up one for my T40 within the next few months (among others). Their ordering menu's list both the T9 and T40 for numerous holsters (includes IWB, OWB, ankle, and shoulder). They were responsive to my e-mail questions, and I am very happy with the quality of their holster for my 66.

Edit: Kramer Leather https://www.kramerleather.com/
    Last edited by Scott321; 09-28-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott321 View Post
    I just thought I'd mention... Although I've only purchased from this company for my 2 3/4" 66-8, I was planning on picking up one for my T40 within the next few months (among others). Their ordering menu's list both the T9 and T40 for numerous holsters (includes IWB, OWB, ankle, and shoulder). They were responsive to my e-mail questions, and I am very happy with the quality of their holster for my 66.
    And the company is?
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by kenemoore View Post
    And the company is?
    Sorry about that. Kramer Leather https://www.kramerleather.com/

Milt Spark Holsters can make you a holster for your Karh T9. A few years back I made a casting of my Kahr T9 and mailed it to Milt Sparks. I plan to do the same for my Kahr T40 soon.

Once I mail the T40 casting off I will let you all know.

I should add that Milt sparks makes some of the finest holster available. The wait time can be a bit of a pain but it is totally worth it.

The T's also fit fine in most 1911 holsters.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."