Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTS Seecamp .32--SOLD

Default WTS Seecamp .32--SOLD

Too nice to sit in a safe...circa late-2016 LWS .32 pistol. Excellent condition, with approximately 300 rounds fired. Box and papers included. Two magazines.

The pistol has functioned flawlessly--never a single failure--with the recommended ammo choices, as well as the Hornady XTP rounds. **Note--the pistol DOES NOT like the hotter .32 ammo choices like the Underwood or Buffalo Bore rounds** While not necessarily included in this sale, I can also offer the buyer a significant deal on a decent cache of .32 JHP ammo.

Upgraded with Designer Grips new Carbon Fiber grips (originals included). Included with the pistol is a Bear Creek back pocket holster with shark accent, and a matching magazine holder. Also a D.A. Norcross custom-made OWB/Inside the Belt pistol that also converts to a pocket holster via a removable panel.

Over $600 invested in total. $400 plus shipping.

p.s. I will ship FFL to FFL, and will accept payment via PayPal or certified/cashier/postal check.

**PISTOL HAS SOLD**
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by boscobarbell; 10-03-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Price Drop!

It's an interesting piece. If I live near enough to hold it and squeeze it, I might be tempted. Where's your location?
    NRA Benefactor

Could you post a pistol only price? Is the mag base included or not? Is this a Seecamp made gun or made by the new owner in Southwick?
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Quote Originally Posted by kenemoore View Post
    It's an interesting piece. If I live near enough to hold it and squeeze it, I might be tempted. Where's your location?
    I'm in Rhode Island.

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    Could you post a pistol only price? Is the mag base included or not? Is this a Seecamp made gun or made by the new owner in Southwick?
    Two mags included, one with the extended base. The gun is a Southwick, not a Milford.

I'm more inclined to sell it as a package so I'm not left holding a bunch of accessories I can't use. That said, I'm open to offers.

Updated with bargain pricing!!

Price drop!

That's one heck of a deal for someone...less than what I paid for my LWS32 alone over 5-years-ago. I just hope you don't regret selling it later. As I've said before, mine is the only gun I own that I'll never part with.

For those who don't need all the extras, I am offering the Seecamp with both grips and the original magazine for $375 plus shipping. As mentioned, I can also offer the buyer a great deal on .32 ammo.
    Last edited by boscobarbell; 09-13-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Final markdown before it goes back in the safe.