Xssights   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any SCCY love?

Quote Originally Posted by MMyers1970 View Post
    The P365 is unique in the market right now. I've handled one and the size is pretty impressive. It has the capacity of a G26 in a package the size of a CM9. If I was looking for my first concealed carry pistol, choosing the P365 is a no-brainer. Smaller than a G43 for just about the same money with 4 more rounds in the magazine? Yes, please.

It will be a while before I add one---if ever---because I have the carry thing covered with Kahrs and my G26. The G26 has the added benefit of allowing me to carry a G19 or G17 magazine as a spare. I have carried a 33 round stick mag as a spare on occasion.

But if I was brand new to carrying and I had my choice of the P365, the G43, or the CM9/PM9, and I could afford it---the P365 is the clear winner. Having more capacity in a comparable package is a winner. I guarantee you the market will see competitors to it in the next year or so....
    I have not held a 365. I do have a question...Other than my P238 and P938, I have not desired any other Sig’s due to their big, fat slide widths. I’ve tried a few. I wouldn’t carry either of the two I just mentioned, short of being a b.u.g., due to the thumb safeties. So, how is the slide width on the 365, say when compared to the G43 or maybe a cw9, p9? I recently let go of my G43 due to just not having capacity (and I just did not shoot well with it). So, I went back to my M&P 9c for edc (unless wearing “skinny” jeans & tee shirt. Then it’s a Shield). If it is as slim as one of those, then I’ve gotta try one!

Virtually no difference in slide width between the CM9 and P365. If I can find my picture I’ll post it.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/