So, I picked up my CW380 a few days ago and took it to the range Saturday to run it through its paces. The ONLY things I did was clean and lube the gun and install MagGuts springs and followers in the mags.

I had ordered 1000 rds of 380, but it was delayed. I decided to REALLLLLY test the reliability and use overpriced stank ammo from the range. IT ATE EVERY SINGE ROUND. Not one failure in 150 rounds with ammo so bad that I had to take 2 rounds back to the counter because they were so bulged that they wouldn't fit into the MAG!

While my other Kahrs haven't seen failures past the first couple mags the 380 is particularly notorious for being a jamamatic. Was the addition of the MagGuts the key to this fantastic reliability? When I installed them they looked like they really improved the angle that the round enters the chamber. After this range visit I feel this is the key to better cycling. I was FULLY expecting at least a few problems with NEW ammo due to the slide being SO stiff from being brand new. To say I'm impressed and happy is an understatement.