Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Target

South Louisiana, East Texas, West Pennsylvania

Default Target

Been wanting to post this for a while. Target from CCW class early this year using the same PM-40 that kept trying to self destruct until I applied the advice I got here. Was also trying Sig ammo for the first time that day. Found it to be very soft shooting and was having a really good time banging away without taking much time aiming. The instructor, Gordon Hutchinson, co-author of "The Great New Orleans Gun Grab", walked up behind me laughing and told me I would quit since the center of the target was gone. He noticed the Kahr and picked it up and commented on how much he liked the Kahr trigger. Since I'd stopped early I had a full mag left so I handed it to him. He put the target at about 35 ft and shot the mini image in the top left corner of the target.

Target.jpg
    This is not a testimonial to my shooting skills which are only marginally better than my computer skills. Don't know why the image is sideways and could not find a control to rotate it.
    Don

Regardless if the image is sideways or straight, that's some fine shooting! Still center of mass....

And the instructor shot the little guy at 35ft? Impressive!

Looks like a keeper to me, I think the Kahr is way ahead of any other brand in terms of quality of build and accuracy. I am really satisfied with my CM9 and will never let it be replaced as my every day carry.

By the way —nice shooting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Regardless if the image is sideways or straight, that's some fine shooting! Still center of mass....

And the instructor shot the little guy at 35ft? Impressive!
    I agree!
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by CM9 View Post
    Looks like a keeper to me, I think the Kahr is way ahead of any other brand in terms of quality of build and accuracy. I am really satisfied with my CM9 and will never let it be replaced as my every day carry.

By the way —nice shooting there.
    Agreed. Kahr is making some fine weapons right now. My CM9 makes me look good at the range too. Nice shooting, and the instructor.....ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk