Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bureaucrats

My daughter, son-in-law and grandbabies live in Misery. I'm more than happy where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtkicker View Post
    I believe the caveat to that would be if you wanted to travel to a reciprocal state you would need to have your Missouri ccw permit.
    The only exception to that would be Oklahoma, where all you need is a Missouri drivers license or ID card. I'm not sure what the process is now, but a Missouri CCW permit used to require 8-hours of approved training and a fee to the issuing county sheriff. Where I live, that fee was $50. Missouri is a "shall-issue" state, so the process was quick and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
    My daughter, son-in-law and grandbabies live in Misery. I'm more than happy where I am!
    Probably cooler up there in the summer, but I couldn't stand to live in the Broncos' state. They're the only team in the NFL that cheats more than the Raiders and Steelers.
    Last edited by gale155; 09-26-2018 at 06:18 AM.

Yup, the Steelers usually bring their own ref's. As evidenced when they robbed our Seahawks of the Superbowl a few years back.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Yup, the Steelers usually bring their own ref's. As evidenced when they robbed our Seahawks of the Superbowl a few years back.
    Yep...and the Chiefs have been victimized by their refs as well.

The only Broncos I watch anymore are the ones in a rodeo. Quit watching the NFL last year and should have quit much sooner.

I've never been a big fan, especially NFL. I watch if I happen to be in front of it when it starts which is rare.
    I don't like watching hardly any sports part way through, if I don't see it from the start I usually don't bother.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The only Broncos I watch anymore are the ones in a rodeo. Quit watching the NFL last year and should have quit much sooner.
    You are certainly not alone. I dunno...I've been a Chiefs fan since they came to town in 1963, and can't seem to shake it. However, I haven't set foot in Arrowhead Stadium since 1994. When the Anthem protests started I decided to boycott advertisers, usually following up with an email. So far I've been able to adhere to it for the most part, with the exception of Budweiser. My local hardware store has gotten a lot more of my business, since both Lowe's and Home Depot have advertised during NFL games.

I don't know, but that's how my nav system pronounces it.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post

I don't know, but that's how my nav system pronounces it.
    Mine, too!