Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Addition To The Roster

Very nice firearm Bawanna!!

You can count on Greg to know or find the answer concerning those holes........he's the "All Knowing".

Quote Originally Posted by Planedude View Post
    Going back to the OG post, I do love this S&W 360PD. A scandium J frame is soooo light and easy to carry. I found this version at recent gun show. It is just like a 340, but with a stainless cylinder in 38sp. They are an "overrun of guns built for a Japanese security force" for whatever that means. I put an XS big dot on it the next week (XS is about 15min from my house) and I just love it. laid down four 100 dollar bills and got back enough change for a happy meal after show...

The other pretty thing is the wife's Bel Air Kimber. She love, love. loves that little thing. I loaded her mag with Winchester target load and handed it to her. She could load/rack/make safe the little gun with ease. She racks my P380, eventually, after a fair fight...
    I ran her a fresh target out to seven yards and said "have at it". She pulled the gun up from ready and gave the target three quick rounds. Then she paused, grinned at me and went back to emptying the mag. I noted that the first three rounds she fired where three tens with one "X".

Yup its a keeper.

And yes, that was a very expensive day at the gun show.

Peace
    I picked up one of those .38 a couple of years ago and like it. I think I need to pull it out and carry it. It’s been neglected lately. SOOOO Easy to pocket carry.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post

You can count on Greg to know or find the answer concerning those holes........he's the "All Knowing".
    Yup he is. Now I remember seeing those but didn't make the connection. I'd like to get one of those ISU Olympics now and a Victor and ............dang, he did it again, gave me the wants.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post

Thanks MB, but I think "full of it" is probably more appropriate.
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Cool My new Addition - Galil ACE 308

Update: Added cherry picked High Performance muzzle brake and 25 round windowed PMags
    Update:
    Last edited by Barth; 11-04-2018 at 05:31 AM.