Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cm9 owb winthrop vs braids

Default Cm9 owb winthrop vs braids

Looking for a under $50 leather owb. Never worn a leather pancake holster before ( normally wear kydex). I have narrowed it down to the Winthrop and a Braids pancake. Looking for any insight or customer pictures of the two, open to other option in that price range also. Trying to keep it on a budget till I figure out if I will even like leather.

http://www.ubgholsters.com/styled-13...=0&sort=normal

I have the Bonneville. Very well made holster. I have one made for my CM9 w/ct laser.
    $65 so its a little out of your range but you'll probably have it for many years. Good luck!

Any pictures dirtkicker?

I have a Braids OWB for my Shield and it is well made. Thick leather, well-formed with good retention. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with Braids.

Come to think of it I also have his OWB for my 3 inch SP101. Same comments apply.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

[QUOTE=Kn0ck4times;401666]Any pictures dirtkicker

No, sorry. Just click on the link. The bonneville is a little different from when I got mine anyway.

I just received a Winthrop OWB pancake for my PM9. It is a great fit and seems to be a quality holster. It is my second Winthrop holster the first was for and XDs 45 that I have worn off and on for couple of years. I would recommend it for the price.

Slimlawson how much of the trigger gaurd is covered? Ive seen a wide range in their holsters from half to all of trigger covered. Thanks.

I recently purchased an IWB for my PM45, made in Eastern Europe, took 4 weeks to get it but it's a nice holster. Slightly higher than your budget, but comes with a 5 year warranty.
    They also have OWB pancake styles.
    https://www.craftholsters.com/kahr-cm9-holsters

PM45HOLSTER.jpg
    NRA Benefactor

Saw this on ebay this morning, reasonable price.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/DESANTIS-MI...temCondition=4
    NRA Benefactor

There is about 1/2" of the trigger guard where it attaches to the grip that is not covered by the holster This allow for a good grip on the pistol for the draw. 100% of the trigger is covered by the holster and the pistol is held very secure.