Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights

Thread: Kahr PM9 and P9

Default Kahr PM9 and P9

Howdy All,

I have a PM9 with a black slide and a P9 with Tru Dot night sights for sale. Both are lightly used and have low round counts.

Both come with two mags, the case, manual, lock, and all other factory stuff.

I bought both brand new and both have functioned flawlessly.

I'm asking $499 for the PM9 and $425 for the P9.

I do not know how to post pictures here, but will be happy to text you a picture or three if you provide a cell phone number.

I'd like to sell them face to face, but would consider shipping. For a FTF sale, I will produce a simple bill of sale that will be required.

I'm in Central Texas about 1/2 way between San Antonio and Austin. I will travel a bit.

I have some other thing for sale, but as I understand the rules here only Kahr are permitted to be listed.

Thanks for looking...
    Last edited by Alphonso; 10-03-2018 at 05:59 PM. Reason: To Ad Proper Prefix

You can sell other stuff as well. There's a non Kahr stuff for sale area as I recall, have to look again.

You have to have 30 post to post pictures direct, you can post link to imgur or postimage etc.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Thanks. I had 30 posts some time in the past, but my account got wiped somehow. Probably the Russians...

Heck yeah, I recall you had a lot more than 30. Russians huh?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonso View Post
    I have a PM9 with a black slide and a P9 with Tru Dot night sights for sale.
    Alphonso,

My Kahr K9 is a bit over two months old. It is turning out to be the perfect self-defense CC weapon (for me). I have been considering purchasing a PM9 to either use as a backup pistol, or to CC in those situations when the K9 is too obtrusive.

Was this your original plan for your P9 + PM9, too? If so, what changed your plan?

TIA,

rx7sig

Sent you a PM. Still around?????????????