Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace

Thread: New Kahr CW380 on the way

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Kahr CW380 on the way

Well I just order my new Kahr CW380 "CW3833TU3" today . I should have it one day next week. I am stoked!

I moved to Florida aftr my illness. I find that with the much warmer tempatures year round that I and wearing fishing short pants or cargo short pants almost exclusively. My favorite carry gun has always been my Kahr PM9 in a crossbreed IWB holster but I now find myself carrying my Ruger LCP .380 in a Uncle George's walletn holster more and more as it is almost like not having a gun on me at all. I have been wanting a Kahr .380 every since they were intoduced but didn't want to pay the price for a P380. Theis is why I pruchased the Ruger LCP in the first place. The Ruger LCP is a great gun, I have a little over 600 rounds through it and zero malfunctions of any type. I did place a white dot of appliance touch up paint on the small front sight and Ican shoot it pretty well at 21 ft. But evertime I go to the gun store and handle the Kahr CW380 with real sights, a much better trigger I new I wanted one. It was just a matter of time until I add one to my carry rotation.

I have over 4,350 flawless rounds through my PM9 so the new CW380 has a lot to live up to.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tony,

Check My Photography Website
    PhotographicEndeavors.com

Army National Guard Veteran 1972-78
    NRA Life Member
    Kahr PM9
    Kahr K40
    Kahr CW380
    "Defend freedom because it is not free"