Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Amazon pricing and RIT dye

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I try to learn something new every day. If you had posted this in the morning, I coulda stopped a long time ago!

Seriously, though, I just learned something new. I never thought of dying G10 grips with RIT dye.

And, I think they look great!

Thanks for sharing!

-Wlf

Quote Originally Posted by Wlfman13 View Post
    I try to learn something new every day. If you had posted this in the morning, I coulda stopped a long time ago!

Seriously, though, I just learned something new. I never thought of dying G10 grips with RIT dye.

And, I think they look great!

Thanks for sharing!

-Wlf
    Thanks! RIT dye is pretty versatile. I've had it work well on plastic..wood too. It can be used to color freshly anodized surfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I like the style of those grips. Funny I just got back from shooting my SP-01 that has been neglected for some time. It still has the original rubber grips. How thin are those grips? They look pretty thin.

Oh by the way, a friend of mine just picked up a Shadow 2 and I got to hold it. Man those grips are thin but aggressive. I bet they shoot good. Didn’t you get one? How do you like it?
    They are pretty thin, thinner than the excellent grips you turned me on to (still have a set on my SP-01 ). Thinner than any of the other 75 grips I have except for those on the Shadow 2. If you consider that they come with decorative torx screw, o-rings, and wrench, I think they are a good deal at the current price

I like the S2 quite a bit. It's probably the best made of the CZ pistols I have. Best double action of them all; second best single action. It's heavy, but it's not something I'll be carrying a lot.

Best single action:

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>