Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Least owned Kahr by members

South Louisiana, East Texas, West Pennsylvania

Just bought a TP40. I don't see much about TP's either. And the capacity is not impressive. But these little short fingers love it. If I could just get them to move the mag release either a little closer or a little farther away. Anything in 40 is really cheap at Buds now. Unfortunately it's already on its way back to Kahr without firing a single shot.

Quote Originally Posted by kenemoore View Post
    It all depends on what you're used to. My EDC is a 1911. So on the weekend when I "Just" carry my K9, it feels very light.
    This right here! Cept I usually "Just" carry my PM45. Usually forget it's there.
    In the immortal words of Clint Smith, it's supposed to be comforting, not comfortable but I've found even the all steel 1911 can ride quite nicely with zero discomfort. Works for me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Least popular may be the mk9/40. Seems very few people own them. The TP45 seems to be another model shunned by most. As to the T9 and TP9, I've owned both and I prefer the TP over the T. Recoil is the same but the T irritated my middle finger. Nice gun but not my favorite Kahr.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    All-steel heavy guns still exist because sometimes we like to shoot just for the pleasure of it.
    Just got home from running 100+ through the TP45 and as I slipped it into the holster I thought “why does Kahr make a gun like this”. At times I do carry my CZ97, now that’s heavy.

You would think it would be the .380's with all the complaints...…………………………………………….I still love all metal firearms...……...heavy but usually very accurate. All metal can be carried comfortably, if you have the right set up. My MK9 carries OWB with ease. I've been carrying it front pocket forever. Imagine how light it feels in an OWB rig.

Default Unicorn K45

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    Least popular may be the mk9/40. Seems very few people own them. The TP45 seems to be another model shunned by most. As to the T9 and TP9, I've owned both and I prefer the TP over the T. Recoil is the same but the T irritated my middle finger. Nice gun but not my favorite Kahr.
    MK40 Elite is the only Kahr gun I own - LOL!
    My vote for the least owned?
    +1000 for the Unicorn K45.
    If I ever get wind of one, It's Mine

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    You'll have to settle for # 2 getsome, I'm # 1 in line for a K45.
    Well, I think I'm still #1 in line for a MK45!

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    I have a problem believing that. Of all the Kahrs I've owned, eight total, my MK40 is by far my favorite, and I don't even like the 40 S&W round. I have never heard an MK owner say a bad word about them.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Dell View Post
    I have a problem believing that. Of all the Kahrs I've owned, eight total, my MK40 is by far my favorite, and I don't even like the 40 S&W round. I have never heard an MK owner say a bad word about them.
    Some folks at the Seecamp forum own MK's, and absolutely love them. One guy has listed an MK9 for sale (same guy I bought my CW380 from), but I think he's just reducing his inventory of guns he doesn't carry much. His EDC is a P380. It could be that most MK's are safe queens, but that's just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    This right here! Cept I usually "Just" carry my PM45. Usually forget it's there.
    In the immortal words of Clint Smith, it's supposed to be comforting, not comfortable but I've found even the all steel 1911 can ride quite nicely with zero discomfort. Works for me.
    I reckon if I sat down all day a 1911 would be comfortable to me, too.