CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Washington CPL's

I don't know what kind of meds Pelosi is on, but they're mighty strong...……………………………………………………………………..

Actually our issues here aren't from her but she creates the same havoc where she's from.
    Going to be another major run on gun sales here in Washington, that's for sure.
    I'm sure the new laws will be challenged, they are sooooo unconstitutional I can't believe they were even allowed to put it on the ballot.
    Been a horrible day for bawanna today.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Specifically, what gun law changes were on your ballot, Col?
    NRA Benefactor

No sales to those under 21. 10 day waiting for anything. Any semiautomatic rifle is an assault weapon. Enhanced background checks your local sheriff must approve. All guns must be "safely" stored at all times. If your gun is stolen, you have criminal liability. I must have forgotten some, but those are the basics.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Mandatory safety training every 5 years, 25 dollar fee on every gun purchase. I think the 21 year old thing is for semi auto rifles (assault rifles all of them) Your 10/22 is an assault rifle now.
    Crazy ****.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

We just got a Democratic governor who wants to give free tuition to undocumented and also give them driver's licenses. I hope he doesn't start fooling with the firearm laws. Luckily, he has to work with a Republican assembly and Senate. Our only saving grace.

Well, Alfonse and Col, that there all really sucks, bad. I remember some mebbe 30 to 40 years ago there was much concern amoungst Oregonites about a California invasion. Haven't paid all that much attention since I escaped the left coast for the final time 29 years ago, but appears to me the take over now be pretty much complete..
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    We just got a Democratic governor who wants to give free tuition to undocumented and also give them driver's licenses. I hope he doesn't start fooling with the firearm laws. Luckily, he has to work with a Republican assembly and Senate. Our only saving grace.
    Yep...after all them tries, they finally figgered out how to get to Walker. Not happy about that myself and I don't even live close by.
    NRA Benefactor

I think a lot of people felt abandoned when he ran for Pres. and he paid the price. Now, the people of Wi. will pay the price for voting a 180 degrees. Having some other voting issues here, and it's mostly involving races with left loonies. The teachers were ticked off also, when he took some of there cushy benefits away and made them pay a whole $100 a month for their insurance. Most people would be elated to pay $100 a month for insurance, me being one of them. They should have also took all of the damage costs from their pay for trashing the capital. Funny, you don't see Republican's doing that. I remember someone saying that elections have consequences and that we won, get over it. It only applies to the libs. For a former Pres. to say crap like that is ludicrous, but when our current Potus says anything of the sort, he's chastised like he kidnapped someone's kid. Hypocrites, it's why I dislike them so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Well, Alfonse and Col, that there all really sucks, bad. I remember some mebbe 30 to 40 years ago there was much concern amoungst Oregonites about a California invasion. Haven't paid all that much attention since I escaped the left coast for the final time 29 years ago, but appears to me the take over now be pretty much complete..
    They are on their way towards state bankruptcy, and when they get there, I hope that our current Potus is still in office, so he can tell them to take a flying, when they ask for gov't assistance.