Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Washington CPL's

I saw the handwriting on the wall as to what Washington state was turning into and moved to Florida in 1992....unfortunately Florida may be in the mix to turn blue soon!

After decades of job related wandering the US and, to a lesser extent, the world, I accepted a position in Colorado 25 years ago. Had an eye toward first retirement then, and CO was also on my short list. Turned out to be an excellent, enduring choice. Third and final retirement later I/we are still here. Quite happy. And, as a bonus, Denver area excels in state of the art of my nasty kind of cancer treatment.
    Last edited by ltxi; 10-25-2018 at 07:02 PM.
    NRA Benefactor

Not in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_usn_ret View Post
    I saw the handwriting on the wall as to what Washington state was turning into and moved to Florida in 1992....unfortunately Florida may be in the mix to turn blue soon!
    Dont let it happen. Early voting is open now. Vote Rep on all candidates and NO on all ballot questions.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Done.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

"Doubt I'll pay the renewal fee when my time comes. I'll just play outlaw and exercise my 2nd amendment rights.

If you have any questions about jail, my convict can probably answer them!

Vote early and vote often, the only way to keep up with the Dems and their illegal latino voting base.

Gun laws may become a lot tighter with the Nov. election.

How sad!

Welcome to Washington, we now have the strictest gun control laws in the country. Mandatory safety training every 5 years, all semi auto rifles are treated like handguns, must be 21 to purchase. 25 dollar fee on every gun purchase.
    Now all police officers have to do additional training, sensitivity training? To deescalate rather than use force, like they don't have enough training already.
    Might be good for the big cities but not needed in most towns.
    So guess I'll be buddies with the convict, I don't do well with instructors (although there will be a real cottage industry for firearms instructors). I also won't be attending any safety classes and I also won't be buying any more safes to store my single shot unloaded 22 rifles that don't fit now.

Just call me Outlaw Josey bawanna. I was feeling plumb poorly this morning but when I heard the voting results, now I'm about ready to head home.
    There has to be a reason God created liberal democrats with no common sense, I just need to try and figure out what the reason might be.

I knew it wasn't good when I saw Pelosi all happy and smiling this morning before I left the house, knew if she was happy I wouldn't be.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

I knew it wasn't good when I saw Pelosi all happy and smiling this morning before I left the house, knew if she was happy I wouldn't be.
    My wife says Pelosi needs to get back on her broom and ride off into the sunset never to return.

sorry to here the Washington results.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/